Unisys in China
Unisys has operated in China since 1981 – when we implemented a ClearPath server at Shanghai University.
Since then we have established leadership in IT solutions for airports and airlines in China and providing end user support to international organizations operating in China.
Aviation Industry Expertise
The development team for our global aviation sector Centre of Excellence is based in China. It builds on our successful system integration projects to support new terminals at 3 of the top 5 busiest airports in China:
- Guangzhou Airport
- Beijing Capital International Airport – to prepare for the influx of visitors for the 2008 Beijing Olympics
- Chengdu International Airport
We provide a range of services and technology to TravelSky, the leading provider of information technology solutions for China’s air travel and tourism industry, to support their own infrastructure and to offer new services via the cloud to airlines in China, such as the Unisys air cargo logistics management solutions (LMS) for Air China and China Eastern Airline.
Unisys Global Sourcing Center China (UGSC)
Established in 2006, UGSC is based in Shanghai and provides software development, information technology, business process outsourcing services, technical help desk services, technology support and maintenance services to Unisys clients globally.
- 7 x 24 x 365 via phone, e-mail, web & chat, L0 to L2 call center services, managed desktop asset tracking
- ISO 27001, ISO 20000 & ISO 9001,SAS70 & CMMi L3 Certified
- Data centre operations, network operations, security monitoring and operations
- Software solution services, system integration
- Unisys R&D
- Language Support for Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, and English
- TravelSky – A long time client, Unisys is currently collaborating with TravelSky to develop the Next Generation of the Unisys air cargo logistics management Solution.
- 21Vianet – To deliver IT Service Management as a Service hosted in China.
Service Management by Unisys
Unisys helps organisations advance the business of IT with our proven Service Management Framework that includes Service Management from Unisys, operated by 21 ViaNet, a flexible cloud-based SaaS solution that simplifies core Service Management processes and quickly aligns people, processes and technology to improve service delivery while lowering costs.
21ViaNet hosts the cloud-based IT service management (ITSM) solution in its data centre facilities in China.